Commissions are not being accepted at this time.
Here's some information about the process and what to expect.
- Send me an email (link below) or shoot me a note through the Contact Us Page. Be sure to include important information about your project. Details like the following will be super helpful to identify if I'm a good fit for your commission: what sort of piece you have in mind (ring, necklace, etc), desired metal (silver, gold, mixed metals, etc.), ballpark budget, desired timelines, style or design inspirations, etc.
- After collecting some of the important details, I will schedule a telephone meeting with you so we can jointly discuss your ideas and the particulars of your commission.
- To move forward, a $200 non-refundable Consultation / Design fee is due to reserve your booking and to initiate the commission. This $200 will be applied toward your final purchase amount.
- Upon receipt of the Consultation / Design Fee, the Design Phase will formally begin. Taking the outcomes of our joint discussion into consideration, you will be provided with drawings, timelines, and an estimated quote. Your sign-off will be requested at this point bringing the Design Phase to a close.
- 50% of the total estimated quote amount is due to begin the Production Phase of your project. Once your project has started production no refunds will be provided.
- Any design or materials changes requested throughout Production may alter the initial quote, and will determine the final amount due.
- Periodic updates will occur during the Production phase so you are aware of progress.
- Payment of the remaining balance is due in full prior to delivery.
- For an order cancelation after production begins, the client agrees they are responsible for any non-recoverable costs for the piece.
- Custom commissions and personalized orders are final and are not eligible for a return or a refund.
- Timelines vary by scope, but Commissions typically take 16 weeks or more to complete all phases.
Ready to get started? Send me a note via Contact link, or email me at email@example.com