Peterson MADE offers a limited selection of fine 14k gold chain (in yellow or white options!) and several unique charm and gemstone embellishments.
First, you'll pick out your favorite chain and decide if you want to add a charm. Then, your selected chain will be custom fit to your wrist along with a tiny link to secure the chain. And then the last, I'll fuse the link closed right on your wrist! - so you will be "forever" linked!
If at any point you decide to take your bracelet off, maybe for a a medical procedure . . . you can cut the tiny link with a kitchen shear or nail clippers - but don't cut the chain! When ready to wear it again, come back into the studio to have it re-linked. *a nominal fee will apply for re-linking.
How long does it take?
The time in studio takes only 15 - 20 minutes... where most of that time will be spent selecting your chain and your embellishment, and getting your fit just right. The actual fusing process will happen in a flash - truly!
** Don't forget to add in a few minutes for picture taking (p.s.- please help Barb remember to snap a pic in your #foreverlinked bracelet!)
How much does it cost?
The price of your Forever Linked Bracelet will depend on the 14k gold chain you select, and if you decide to include any add-ons - e.g., charms, gemstone embellishments,or even a clasp. * btw - Forever Linked Bracelets don't have a clasp added - but if you really want one, and just aren't sure you want to do the "forever" commitment, Barb can weld a clasp on just for you!.
Currently, our chain options run in the ~$15 to $52 per inch range.
Walk-in's will be accommodated during operating hours, so long as there are no scheduled appointments for that same time. You might however, need to wait a bit if you didn't book in advance.
Policies & FAQs:
* Chain and embellishment selections will be made at the time of your appointment and are subject to availability.
* A request for Necklaces and Anklets, may be satisfied upon request - but only if supplies and equipment are available. At the present time, Bracelets are our top priority. Necklaces and anklets will be charged on a per inch basis.
* If your Forever-Linked bracelet needs to be repaired, or you want to add a fun charm or gemstone embellishment - please visit Barb at the studio. Just make an appointment at the link above.
* If you have a 'permanent' or 'forever' bracelet that you purchased elsewhere, and it needs to be repaired - pleasevisit Barb at the studio. A new link + a weld is available for a nominal fee. Feel free to stop by the studio or make an appointment.
* If you'd like to remove your Forever Linked Bracelet, you can cut the link with a kitchen shear or nail clippers. Your chain can be re-linked for a nominal fee, or a clasp can also be added for you!
* Want to book a private event, please contact Barb directly. (704-287-3845)
* this listing is for an in-studio Forever Linked Bracelet. If you would like to order one with a clasp, please contact me with your chain selection and your finished size, and I will get back to you with a quote.